Thursday, November 02, 2006

Good bye great friend!

I am reminded that life is short - very short. It only seems like yesterday that I met Gena at a ladies retreat and she held me close and showed me the unconditional love of Jesus in such a real, physical way. Her acceptance of who I was and encouragement that I was a great addition to God's family was so needed. I can only pray that I will grow old like Gena and never fail to portray the joy of Jesus like she did.

I remember another time. . . Gena sitting in the orphanage crying for the children. Her heart was broken for them, yet as hard as it was, she went back!

Gena was always willing to take the risk for Jesus and may we all learn from her awesome example!

Thank you Jesus for Gena and enjoy her for me, Okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, I found the site!
I think that we all want to be like Gena.

Matt and Les