Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A few dinner guests

Here in Chisinau, our apartment is a busy place. We had dinner for Aniko to say goodbye, she has furlough for the next three months and all these others appeared. Well, not appeared, I think we invited them!

Aniko is from Hungary and will be spending time at home with her family and in the states with friends. She has been the contact person for the international Global Action people and we had the majority of them over as well. In the picture you see Ron, Brandy (USA), Aniko, me, Stephanie(USA) and Renia (Poland). Those missing are Esther (Austria), Claudia (Switzerland), and Dana (Romania). So the reality is that we didn’t invite all the GA people over, just those local on the base.

The idea of nine people here for a meal is a bit overwhelming, not that I do all the work, Brandy and Stephanie know their way around my kitchen better than I do. But please pray that Thanksgiving is a good time and that we can buy a turkey in the market! Yeah, I think last count for Thanksgiving is 14 or more! It grows daily! That’s a lot of potatoes to mash – thanks to Stephanie I won’t be doing it!

No comments: