Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This is too fun!

Like all of Eastern Europe, if you get sick you go to the local pharmacy and buy the antibiotic the internet recommends for a specific illness, which you have diagnosed yourself. Well, Steph was sick with a very, very sore throat and was positive it was Strep, so we looked up the correct antibiotic and she went out to buy it. After two tries, she did get Penicillian, but the only available form is in the injection. I got to show her and Brandy how to give injections. This was the most fun you could imagine. I never knew that my opportunity to stab a needle into another person would come on the mission field. God is so good! This is us in our tiny kitchen experimenting on other human beings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. Stabbing others with needles does seem like a very good Activity!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeuh!