Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow and pictures of snow


Walkin' in a winter wonderland. Wow, the last thing I ever expected here in Washington was to have a mid-west style December. Cold, very cold and snowy. Not that typical sloppy wet snow, no the dry type. The type that doesn't go away. The type that cuts through your clothes and numbs your bones. The type that makes a mockery of Western Washington emergency preparedness. Maybe it will leave in time for Christmas - I'm NOT dreaming of a white Christmas - how about you? To see more - many more pictures - check on our web album. You will find it at http://picasaweb.google.com/daltons1980 .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

grammy jln said...

Okay, so forgive me for being jealous, but I live in Romania and we had a tiny sprinkle of powdered sugar 2 days after Christmas in Bucharest! All those who say Global Warming need to check out the Norway and Scotland lakes that don't freeze over for ice skaters any more.

I am so glad I found you again. I am glad to see you are able to hike and all that. I happy to be back in the capitol. When YOu let me know how I can chat with you--skype, gmail or somewhere, I will fill you in on the rest of the story of how I ended up back here from Sibiu. Loads of love,
Merry New Year, Happy Christmas
jolean