Friday, September 04, 2009

Ideas

I think that having ideas could be detrimental to my sanity. I always have a GREAT idea and then pursue it with single minded determination until I get the next great idea. Sounds kinda sad doesn't it?!

I had an idea about an online bible study, it could be fairly interactive without using any gasoline or finding a babysitter for the kiddies - but in translation I don't know if it's feasible. I know that building relationships requires interaction - face to face. I can't always see other people's faces on the computer (as of yet, I can't see through the wires - but I'm working on it). But with our busy lifestyles we need to have some form of connection that works with our own schedule, so it might not be too bad. . . hmmm. Maybe better than nothing.

2 comments:

scott said...

ok..... so what are you really saying?

I mean "a GREAT idea..."

what? so you thought of online bible study?
http://www.biblestudytools.com/
http://bible-study.jordanpark.org/
http://www.biblestudylessons.com/

and more... so what makes your idea great?
And if you pursue it... and you should, it's your idea, but if you pursue it how are you going to overcome the technology challenge? How many/much of your anticipated audience (your customer base) has video internet capability?

Donna said...

The idea is that it won't be in video form, it will be in written form with opportunity to "comment" like this for additional depth. Yeah, I thought of two things, one I don't want my picture on the internet . . .and two, a blog access with dial up is workable.