Thursday, March 22, 2007

Snow Angels


In Ukraine, we had a beautiful snow. All snow is beautiful the first time and before it melts and becomes nasty, but this was beautiful. So, Ron, Brandy, Mihaela, Andrea, Stephanie, and I went for a walk, but we got nowhere before the girls attacked with snowballs. I quickly grabbed the camera and Ron defended the male species. It was so funny! The girls did not win, let me say this first, most often they ran from him, and it was four against one! But Ron did have to work hard to keep up with them. It was more fun than with the boys, the boys would have wounded egos if their dad beat them this badly, but the girls just had a great time. When it was over, I reminded Brandy about what Dad said in my last email. Life is short, when it snows, make snow angels! So she did!

No comments: