Thursday, March 15, 2007

We went on a "walk about". Ron believes the only way to know where we are is to walk it as much as possible, so we walked to the city. This is before Mike and Myra came, because they are smarter then the others. They would have waited for the bus. On the road, we had many adventures, but the funnest is when the girls found these three trees and decided to pose! Shortly after I was taking a picture of a fabulous house when I got road sprayed by a passing dump truck. I was very angry at first, but realized that since I was terribly hot, it was nice and cool! It was however, very ugly on my black pants once the mud dried. We found a marvelous grocery store, bought food, and took a trolley and bus home. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. She's either thinking you're all a little nuts, or she's looking at Donna and wondering why she can't keep her clothes clean...     :~)
    -scott